Chlamydia Community
4days in
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

4days in

I had unprotected sex 6 days ago, noticed a discharge late day 2, went to the local ER got treatment day 3 now its day 4 I have no discharge but a light scab like on my penis tip will this clear up as well as the treatment goes on. I've been drinking no alcohol just water, cranberry juice n a lil ginger ail....please help..I pray it'll clear up.
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
3149845_tn?1386354841
Hi and welcome. The scab and chlamydia have nothing to do with eachother. After you finish  your medication, your should make an appointed with  your doctor for a full std testing if you were not tested at the ER just to make sure what ever caused the discharge is gone. Maybe the scab came from bruising from you constantly checking the area.
Blank
Thank you. .it wasn't a scab persay more like dry but the ER said they'll mail me a letter letting me know the results,  I've been drinking water a lot. I appreciate your time and help.
Blank
And the medication was 4 pills and a shot in my backside.
Blank
580755_tn?1357673215
Dryness can be associated with a number of things, nothing to be concerned with at this point. Give it another week or so.
Blank
Thank you..
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703