Chlamydia Community
Anxiety over possible chlamydia
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Anxiety over possible chlamydia

I received oral sex from a woman (other than my wife) in January 2008, during a slight period of marriage problems (Only Time Ever).  Since then we have worked things out.  In August I had a kidney stone followed by a period of related urinary issues, and ever since then I have had weird disconfort and sometimes a light itchy feeling in my urethra which started when I was trying to pass the stone.  I have also begun to urinate more frequently than I ever had and at times the itch is more uncomfortable than other times.  I must also say that until about last week I masturbated about 6-10 times a week, and I noticed that it (after years of doing so) started to hurt the inside of my penis....for all these reasons, mainly because of the itching, I went to get a full STD test, HIV is NEG, and I am waiting for Chlam, Gon, and Syphilis tests.  I am having terrible anxiety.  QUESTION: Is it possible for me to have contracted something back in January and it not have manisfested until specifically after I had kidney stones in August? (took two weeks to pass, so urinary trouble was happening).  My wife was pregnant this year (had a spontanieuos miscarriage) so the Dr. may have tested for STDs (not sure - do they do the tests automatically on a pregnant woman?) nevertheless she has not shown any symptons.  Thoughts?  Am I headed for trouble?  Thanks!