Chlamydia Community
Burning at the tip of penis, scrotum and perineum (area between scrotum...

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

Burning at the tip of penis, scrotum and perineum (area between scrotum and anus)

Ok let me start from the beginning. It all started with a burning sensation whilst urinating. I went to the GUM clinic a few days after and was tested positive for Chlamdyia. I was given a single dose of "azithromycin"  and after a week or so the burning sensation at the tip of my penis had pretty much gone,  however my scrotum and perineum started feeling like they were on fire. I went to the Hospital Emergency department, was checked very briefly and was given Doxycycline for 10 days..assuming the Chlamedia had not fully cleared. After finishing he course the burning on my scrotum and perineum still remains. Sometimes it feels liek teh heat is coming from the anus! I also started experiencing buring feelinsg on my toes and feet! My toes sometimes feel like they are freezing and other times burning! I feel like my blood is infected and is going around my body! I went to my GP, was examined, asked him to refer me top a urologist and he refused to do so. He said he doesnt think its ediditimris (I think thats how u spell it) or prostatitis and send my urine sample to the lab for further testing! But im not convinced! Also the tip of my penis feels very sore, and so does the top of my right testicle. Please help, I'm going crazy!
Hard for me to convince you when your primary care doctor can`t. None of your symptoms sound like chlamydia infection. Burning could be common jock itch.