Chlamydia Community
Can chlamydia cause you to bleed ?
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Can chlamydia cause you to bleed ?

I recently been told i had chlamydia although i have been tested & treated , i've been having my period for 2 & a half months now i don't know why this is still going on . Can damage from chlamydia cause me to still have my monthly cycle ? This has never happened to me before my period usually goes of in 2 days so i don't know why its still on ...
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
580755_tn?1357673215
You can not have your period for 2 1/2 months. See your Dr ASAP.
Blank
yea you cant have your period i 2 1/2 months but you can get spotting between periods when you have it n when you notice something wrong fix it asap so the issue wont get worse hope u get better
Blank
i did see my doctor & they don't know what the problem is . All they have told me was to take birth control pills to stop the bleeding . I don't know though it's going to be 3 months soon of me having my period .
Blank
580755_tn?1357673215
Again you can't have a period for 3 months. The bleeding is not your period.
I suggest you follow up with your Dr, see a new Dr or post in woman's health. This is not a STD related issue.
Blank
Thanks ; yeah your right i should go to a different doctor cause i'm currently seeing a community health center ..
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank