Can i get re infected?
Ok so i was diagnosed with chlamydia an took the antibiotics. But i noticed when i went to the restroom i had some discharge in my underwear. So i wanted to know could i get re infected by that discharge being in my underwea?
Yes you can catch Chlamydia again, after the course of your antibiotics are over your body will eliminate them and they cannot be used to treat any additional Chlamydia infections.  I don't think Chlamydia can live very long outside it's habitat, which is in the vagina or urethra, throat, or anus.  You washed your underwear right?  It would definitely be dead after you wash your underwear.  

Did you have any recent sexual exposure?  You may have been reexposed.

Did you take your antibiotics as prescribed?  

Maybe the antibiotics didn't clear your infection, you can get retested after 3 weeks from your antibiotic treatment and if you are negative again your doctor may tell you your infection should be cleared up.

What about other std's?  
WAIT A MINUTE!  How long after treatment did this happen?  Once you are treated correctly, you cannot be reinfected without coming in contact with a person who has untreated chlamydia.  

If you have unprotected sex while you are being treated with a partner who is also being treated, reinfection is possible also.

If you could be reinfected this way, then it would be possible to be reinfected with masturbation as well (which it isn't)
it was that same day i took the medication that i noticed the discharge.  but can you get reninfected if you have oral sex.  Because my boyfriend gave me oral sex and i was worried i may get reinfected
Only if he has it in the throat. But please keep in mind that oral std's are not that common at all.  

My advice to you is to abstain from ALL sexual activity for a week after treatment.  It is only 7 days and you both will live.  This way you can be sure to get the proper treatment and not be at any risk at all for reinfection.  AS LONG AS he gets treatment too.  He could be infected as well.  He needs to be tested.
I remember my Doctor saying that oral sex transfer of Chlamydia from man to woman is actually quite high.  Chlamydia in the throats of sex trade workers is actually quite common because of the number of men they give oral sex to.
I can tell you that I gave oral sex to the guy who gave me chlamydia and I did not get chlamydia in the throat.  So, not that high from personal experience.  

The people who are considered experts on the forum have said it time and again.  Oral std's are rare occurrences.
ok..so its possible i will not get infewcted again? and what about from the vaginal discharge?
No, not from discharge.  
I'd diagnosed a clamydia so basically my boyfriend broke up with me...i dont know who got it first but i was pretty it was not me but he insisted that its not him either..anyway i was devastated but i have just have to go on with my life..and cure myself..is it possible that i can be re infected again even if i will have 1 partner in the future?
Okay no you cannot reinfect yourself...as long as you have not had sex with someone else and have completed the antibiotics and waited 7 days to presume sexual activity you can be 98% sure the antibiotics cured your chlamydia. As the antibiotics that are prescribed for chlamydia are 98% effective. Make sure all past partner are tested and treated.....before resuming a sexual relationship. And also it is possible to still expierence discharge symptoms relates to chlamydia for longer then 7days after completed treatment....as your body is clearing out th
Okay no you cannot reinfect yourself...as long as you have not had sex with someone else and have completed the antibiotics and waited 7 days to presume sexual activity you can be 98% sure the antibiotics cured your chlamydia. As the antibiotics that are prescribed for chlamydia are 98% effective. Make sure all past partner are tested and treated.....before resuming a sexual relationship. And also it is possible to still expierence discharge symptoms relates to chlamydia for longer then 7days after completed treatment....as your body is clearing out the bacteria. If you prefer wait 4-6weeks and retest. To be sure your have cleared the infection.
If I took my antibiotic Monday & my boyfriend took it Tuesday but we had sexual interaction Thursday, does this mean we passed it to each other once again?