Chlamydia Community
Can you get chylamidia from oral, if you were tested negative for it?
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Can you get chylamidia from oral, if you were tested negative for it?

Okay, so i found out i got chylamidia from anal sex, and I dont really know who it was because I had unprotected anal with my x, and then a casual partner a year later. I never got cheked till afew months after the casual partner..So I got a bf and we both were tested positive, the weird thing is we didnt have anal, just oral sex to eahcother. AFter treatment, 3months later i cheated on him with one of the past casual partners I was with. And i gave him oral, I did not tell him i was infected with chylamidia because I was scared. And now, im wondering, can i get chylamidia again but from oral? If the guy wasnt treated, but I was treated. And mine was from anal...and I just gave this guy oral...Does it mean I can get it again? I had a mouth swab for chylamiai and was negative...so im wondering if I can get it from oral from a untreated sex partner?
3149845_tn?1386354841
Hi and welcome. Unprotected oral sex is low risk for contracting std's. If you were tested properly and do not have chlamydia then no, you cant pass something you dont have. If a person does have oral chlamydia and is treated, experts do suggest a second test after treatment to make sure its gone, before having unprotected oral sex again.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...