Can you reinfect yourself or partner if you mutualy masterbate?
I recently tested positive for chlamydia. My girlfriend has it now too. We both got treated. After 2 days of us being on the meds, we masturbated each other. We did this about 4 times while on the meds. Now i went back in after my meds were done and im still positive. She believes she is still positive as well as she still has excessive discharge. Could we have given it back to each other from that? We never touched each other with the same hand. Our fluids never came in contact with each others genitals. And I've heard that masturbation can actually help the healing process. Please help. She is worried and i have no info to give her. I also dont want keep giving it back to her and vis versa.
It could take up to 3-4 weeks to test negative and up to 2 weeks for all symptoms to go away.

No you can not reinfect each other from masterbation. I suggest waiting 2 weeks after medication and if symptoms still are present then see your Dr's.