Chlamydia Community
Chlamedya
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Chlamedya

I was suspecting of my husband having a thing with another woman since we werent active since i got pregnant with my 7month old son it has only been 1 time from pregnancy to now. The one time only was when our son was 3 months old. So I had my OB appt for an annual checkup and i told him that I had a feeling he was being unfaithful, so my OB/GYN decided to test me for STD's..all came negative except for Chlamydia. My husband swears that he hasnt been with anyone and deeply I believe him. Here is my question. Can I have contracted this from a bird's poop falling on my vagina. It is funny but it really happened. This happened one week prior to giving birth.

Thank you for your help.....