Chlamydia Confusion
I'm a 23 year old male. i recently developed minor symptoms, (slight tingling during urination and some itching) and went to have myself tested and sure enough it came back positive for chlamydia. I was having unprotected intercourse with a girl for about two months, probably a good 10-15 times. I was trying to pursue a relationship with her but she was hung up on her ex that i knew for a fact she was going back and forth with, and i know for a fact he slept with atleast one other girl. She was checked five months ago and came back clean before she slept with him after he had been with another. My symptoms started at the most a week later after the last time I had slept with her. I had not slept with anyone in over a year before her and that was protected sex with a girl that i know was clean. I almost have a gut feeling that it had to have been her, but she went to get tested and the doctor said by examining her discharge that it didn't look like she had it, but did the test anyway, and i am awaiting the result. I am so scared she isn't going to have it because i will have no clue how i would have contracted it. She also had recently had a UTI when i started symptoms. Could the UTI medicine also have wiped out Chlamydia? Im confused and the wait for her results is really stressing me out. Anyone have any thoughs?
if the uti was caused by a chlamydia bacteria ,it can clean it
It depends on what the medication for the UTI was. Best wait for the test results to be sure.