Chlamydia Pink Eye
I recently had unprotected sex with a girl. She had "pink-eye" in one eye. At the time, I didn't think it was a concern.
Two weeks after I started to develop a "tingle" at end of my penis. When urinating I noticed some discomforf, but not what I was say was "burning".
I checked my urine first thing in the morning and noticed some white strands floating in it.

After doing some internet research I decided that the symptoms must be for Chlamydia.
I started taking doxycyline (2x100mg).
On day 7 of taking the treatment I woke with pink-eye (in both eyes). Other symptoms are fading, but not stopped.

Is it usual for pink-eye to start later than the other symptoms (even if I'm taking medication)?
Could this pink-eye have been caused from accidentally touching my eyes after touching my penis, or from using old eye drop?
Should I extend the treatment for another 10 days? Or take another treatment?
What is the normal timeline for these symptoms to go?
I thought that after taking the medication for 8 days now, the symptoms would have gone. Is this an indication that the treatment isn't working.??
Maybe its not chlamydia, and why isn't "should I go to the doctor" in your list of questions?

If it is chlamydia in your eye, you need to be seen by a doctor.  I don't know where you are located, but chlamydia in the eye is rare, and shouldn't be self-treated.

Stop taking meds and see your doctor.  If you don't have a doctor, call your local health dept.

Aj
I live in the UAE, but the unprotected sex happened in Thailand.
Seeing your regular doctor is not that simple here as often medical records are not kept confidential.

I have now been to see a doctor who gave me eye drops, another week supply of doxycyline, and a 1g injection of Togamycin.
He assured me that would clear everything. He did not conduct any tests and said that I should only need a test if I still have symptoms in a week.
Oh good, so you've seen a doctor.  If you do have chlamydia in the eye, the doxy should clear it.

Aj

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Is Togamycin (Spectinomycin Hydrochloride) a good and recommended treatment for gonorrheal infections ?
Yes, that is used for gonorrhea.

Aj