Chlamydia Treatment Question/problem?
I understand that if you have Chlamydia you should take a 1g dose of "Z-Pack" (Azithromycin). However, when I got the medication I was confused and DIDN’T know this (my doctor told me to ‘take it right away’ but because it said ‘day two’ and ‘day three’ on the pack I was confused and thought THAT’S how I take it).

So I took the first 500mg at about 5PM the yesterday. Now today,I was reading it up online and saw I should have taken them as one and immediately took the second one (12:30, again 500mg). Will this effect treatment? I won’t be in for a follow up for four weeks as requested by my OBGYN, but if I messed it up I’d rather call her immediately to see what to do rather than waiting that long to find out I need more treatment.

However, before I interrupt her busy schedule I wanted to know if it even was a problem. Thank you!
It's not a hassle to call a Dr for a question.

It should be fine but call the Dr to be 100% positive.