Chlamydia Community
Chlamydia/UTI
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Chlamydia/UTI

Hello,
I recently received a blowjob (unprotected) from a Service Provider which lasted about 15 minutes. I also rimmed her for about 5 minutes. She seemed clean and expressed that to me. I'm 34 years old have never had an STI and am concerned due to the fact that I believe I feel a burning sensation after I urinate. The reason I say "I believe" I feel it, is because it is not obvious and I know the mind is a powerful thing. Also, I have had lots of sore muscles and feel very tired. The encounter happened 7 days ago and up until this point there is no discharge or any other symptoms. Could this be Chlamydia? Could this be a UTI? I just drank a lot of Cranberry juice and am sitting here very nervous and anxious. I am a married man:(
8 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
580755_tn?1357673215
based on symptoms doubt it is chlamydia, but if concerned see a Dr
Blank
Vance, what other symptoms of Chlamidyia should I be on the lookout for since the exposure was only 7 days ago?
Blank
580755_tn?1357673215
If you get symptoms you would get discharge, itching, burning on urination
Blank
Thanks again Vance, so you have to have all symptoms at once? Is the burning quite obvious? when I'm not thinking about this the burning seems to go away. I must also mention that with the same sex worker I had sex with here and the condom broke and i pulled out almost immediatly. I am going to get tested Monday, but your answers are helping me get by:)
Blank
Also Vance, do the symptoms stop and start, or are they there constantly until you have them looked after??? Like can they seem like they go away? This occurance took place exactly 8 days ago.
Blank
3149845_tn?1386354841
If you have chlimidyai you have a itching feeling in your ueritha in about 3 days then a white discharge. I will say that if you feel something then you probably have something. In your normal days life, you dont have any strange feelings in you penis but if you have some sensation, it is not your imagination. Have it checked out for sure.
Blank
I have no discharge, and am just wondering if my guilt since the episode is making me feel these sensations? ahhhhhhh....stupid me:( I believe the "pain and itch started the day after seeing the sex worker. Does discharge usually accompany the itch?
Blank
Most people dont have all symptoms untill months later , but the first symptoms you should experience should be burning while urinating and/or itching also red in your penis . If its chlamydia you are very lucky its an std that can be cured completely as well as gonerrhea . But you should definitely see a dr. they will explain.
Blank
Have a Chlamydia question?
100,000+ doctor answers
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979