Chlamydia Community
Chlamydia contraction question
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Chlamydia contraction question

in march i had unprotected vaginal intercourse with 2 girls. in april of this year I got urine and blood tested for stds and was negative for everything. From then until present I have had 2 sexual partners, I received oral sex one time from a girl and have been having unprotected sex with my new and current girlfriend. Shes claimed that she hasn't had anyone but me since march and gets tested usually once a month but she told me yesterday that she contracted chlamydia by receiving oral sex from a girl in april. She got tested in may. everywhere ive read tells me chlamydia through oral sex is rare so I'm assuming she either had intercourse with another guy or was there an incubation period from when I had my unprotected sex?
580755_tn?1357673215
Unprotected sex for STD testing for chlamydia is only 5 days. Getting chlamydia from oral sex from a woman on a woman is going to be very very very very rare.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...