Chlamydia help
Hi all, I was stupid enough to contract Chlamydia in my penis, and I was given doxycyclin 100mg twice a day for 14 days and today is 8th day. In the mean time horny me, I masturbated several time and it seems like I got swollen infection, fever and head ache is it possible that I have given myself Chlamydia in my mouth? If yes is the current course of antibiotics enough or should I go to the doctor again for another round of checkup and possibly get another course of antibiotics? Also I am worried that I may have contracted other STDs too does my symptoms point to anything else? I am still waiting for HIV results.
Hi and welcome. If you have chlamydia in your penis, i believe the only way to now get it in your mouth is if you give yourself oral sex. It is passed from one secure enviornment  to another. Cannot be passed hand to mouth.
You mention other STD's, were you tested for all of the including Gono?
You headache and fever are most likely from a cold you are coming down with. The flu is everywhere.
Hi thanks a lot for your comment, I was told everything else is negative, except the doctor found a genital wart and froze it to remove it. But since its not been 3 months since my exposure I was told to repeat HIV test after 3 months (its been 1 month now). I am scared because it was high risk I took it was a unprotected anal sex with a gay escort! I know what was I thinking? I was drunk and I am not proud of myself...
Earlier I meant swollen tonsils... I feel itchy all over weak confused everything is mild though... I called the escort and told him the situation and he got checked and he says he is clean for all I know he might be lying.. In the country where I live spreading HIV knowingly is illegal I am going to get him if I get positive...
Your ok, its not that easy to get Hiv. Just let this next waiting time and the worrying be your punishment. After the results come back and your confirmed   ok then you can reflect back to never do this again. If you were doing this as a life style is one thing but a one night thing, i believe the odds are in your favor.

The thing that i always realize is that after the orgasim we are left with nothing, and to put ourselves in a situation like this is such a waste of time and stress for a 2 second orgasim. Its almost ridiculas!!
By the way what is the difference between chlamydia test using the swab sample from the penis and urine test? In my case I was told the swab test is positive and urine was negative, which is more reliable?
There about the same in reliability ive read but the swab seems to be a bit more accuate as is taken from where they believe the infection is located.