Chlamydia in the eye
My girlfriend went to the eye doctor today for a normal check up. She thought her eyes were getting worse so she might need new contacts. The doctor determined she has chlamydia in her eye.

Should I be tested too? How does she get chlamydia in her eye? If it's only in her eye can I still get it through intercourse?
Chlamydia gets in the eye either from a cumshot to the eye, or if she touched sexual secretions and then touched her eye.  

If it's only in her eye, then no you can't get it through intercourse.  However... the most probable situation is that it went from her vagina, or from your penis and then to the eye.  So it is very important for you to get checked for it as well.  When you guys get treated, get treated together at the same time.  If you don't have it, wait to have intercourse until 2 weeks after her treatment or as advised by a doctor.
Thanks for the response man.

She was treated with anitbiotics the same day she found out. She will be going to her Gyno doctor in 21 days for another check up. I'm going in next Tuesday to get checked out as well.
why would some cumshot on a girl's eye !