Chlamydia Community
Chlamydia or something else
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Chlamydia or something else

Hello so here is my story and I'm trying to see where I should go to next with my situation.

Back in October I was diagnosed with Chlamydia I went on 10 of Doxycycline. None of the symptoms went away so in November I tested again and this time tested Neg. for Gonorrhea and Chlamydia but the symptoms were still there irritation at the tip of penis and clear discharge. Next I tried another round of Doxycycline and the symptoms seemed to clear up for a bit but then came back. Next I went to see a urologist he took a urine analysis and said everything looked normal and there was no bacteria in my urine. Anyhow my symptoms were still there so he prescribed me Flagyl  just in case it was Trich. The symptoms were still there after that so I got another 14 day cycle of Doxycycline which did nothing. Now it is May 7 months later and still have the problem. The clear discharge is no where near as bad but I still have it when I wake up in the morning and I still have the irritation at the tip of my penis. I'm going to get tested again for Chlamydia and Gonn. next week and if they come up negative I don't know what is wrong with me because I have not had any sexual relations since I found out about the chlamydia originally in October. I just don't know what it is and am starting to lose my mind over this.
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Discharge could be normal from erections you have while sleeping. Irritation could be left over damage from chlamydia or anxiety.
Blank
Well with the discharge it still can happen during the day but it rarely does. 90% of the time it is at night and can irritation from chlamydia really last that long?
Blank
Well if there was some damage/scar tissue from chlamydia then yes.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...