Chlamydia Community
Chlamydia risk through protected sex and unprotected oral?
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Chlamydia risk through protected sex and unprotected oral?

Good morning, I am a male and a month ago I had condom protected sex for around 7 minutes and unprotected oral sex for 5 minutes. This was my one and only exposure in my life.

It has been already 4 weeks and I have yet to experience any painful or disturbing symptoms, although this afternoon probably an hour after masturbation I noticed what looks like clear semen-like fluid on my underwear (only a small amount, way less than a single drop).

I know it's probably just precum but I'm so bothered if I could have contracted chlamydia from my exposure? I'm really bothered because I read that chlamydia tends to be asymptomatic, I'm worried I might have it without me knowing.

1. Can one get chlamydia from protected sex and unprotected oral sex (insertive)?

2. What are the symptoms of Chlamydia if ever?

3. Am I at risk?
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
580755_tn?1357673215
1. Protected sex...No, Oral sex is rare if at all possible

2. Discharge if you get symptoms

3. I would not worry about it.
Blank
exposed to chlamydia,both partners postive,both partners treated,both partners had protected sex with a condom,and guess what,still positive for chlamydia..................u tell me................
Blank
1716293_tn?1309468950
Me&my bf has been sorta having the same question I went away&had no sex from Oct to Feb. I got tested n Dec&had not std we found out I was preg in April but just found out after I miscarried on Jun. 8th that I had got chlamydia he had unprotected sex while I was gone&he was exposed&infected me. We both got treated a day apart...the thing is we only waited 3days&i gave him or using a condom then on my 5th day after being treated we had protected sex Monday I went to try to get tested again but they rejcted both of us because it was too soon to tell with the medication still in our system. They told us to wait till July...so I'd advise the same to just get retested to be sure 4 wks after bein treated :) sorry the reply was so long.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...