Chlamydia treated failed for 2nd time!
Back in January me and my partner tested positive for chlyamdia we had the one does treated and was told that we could have oral sex but not penetrative sex for 14 day, we waited the 14 day before having sex but only a  week before oral then in the end of march my partner notices the symptoms again and we went and got tested gain and to our surprise the test came back positive, they gave us the one dose treatment again but before taking it I asked if there was another treatment as the one dose had failed they said that this treatment was the best and that the highly recommend that we take it so we did, we was told to wait 10 day before having sex and this time it included oral, we waited 12 day and now my partner is having the symptoms again he went and spoke to the doctor again but they said their was nothing they could do until after six weeks when we could be retested again.

If we are retested and it comes back positive is there another form of treatment that we can take rather then the one dose as clearly this treatment does not seem to be working for us??
We can't really give medication info but they could try a longer treatment or different medication.