Aa
A
A
Close
Chlamydia treated?
Hi, I was diagnosed with chlamydia four years ago & I was treated (as far as I know) early. The clinic didnt call me for a follow up after a few weeks. Out of curiosity I went to the doctor about a month ago & got a urine test because I have to be over 21 to get a papsmear. They called me back & left a message a few times but I didn't answer because I just had gall bladder surgery. When they called me today I finally called back & the woman told me that I have chlamydia and need to get the medicine to treat it and I have to come back in 6 weeks to make sure it's clear. My question is could I still have had it even though I took the antibiotics? I never had a follow up appt so I'm feeling nervous. The doctor who removed my gall bladder thought I had a uti when I took a urine test. And the first time I had it I had a unusual discharge/smell but this time nothing. A few days ago during sex I had discomfort & it hurt to pee but I thought nothing of it I thought it was the fact that it's been awhile. Sorry it's so long but please help :( could I be infertile now?
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
You would not have had chlamydia for 4 years and not know it, this would be a newer infection. I would have partner test.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources