Chlamydia
I was treated for chlamydia 2 weeks ago. I waited a week before I had any sex. I then had unprotected oral sex and after two days I was paranoid my penis started to feel like it did when I was positive for chlamydia. Now I don't know I'f this is all mental but I would apreciate some advice. After two days I felt like my penis didn't feel normal and seem to want to go the toilet more often.(but I don't know if its just because I want to keep checkin my penis) also in the morning I discover clear liquid only small amounts and only if I squeeze my penis. Again because I've had symtoms I'm more paranoid of them. Other than that it seems a slight burning feelin (only sometimes when I force a wee out) again I don't know if it's all In my mind. Obviously only a test would give me the answer but some advice would really be appreciated. Many thanks
Oral sex is low risk for STD's and very very very low risk for chlamydia. Probably more mental then anything. If you start to get burning upon urination and/or discharge (that you don't have to pull out during the day) then see a Dr.
Thankyou