Aa
A
A
Close
Blank
Chlamydia
I was treated for chlamydia 2 weeks ago. I waited a week before I had any sex. I then had unprotected oral sex and after two days I was paranoid my penis started to feel like it did when I was positive for chlamydia. Now I don't know I'f this is all mental but I would apreciate some advice. After two days I felt like my penis didn't feel normal and seem to want to go the toilet more often.(but I don't know if its just because I want to keep checkin my penis) also in the morning I discover clear liquid only small amounts and only if I squeeze my penis. Again because I've had symtoms I'm more paranoid of them. Other than that it seems a slight burning feelin (only sometimes when I force a wee out) again I don't know if it's all In my mind. Obviously only a test would give me the answer but some advice would really be appreciated. Many thanks
Cancel
2 Answers
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Oral sex is low risk for STD's and very very very low risk for chlamydia. Probably more mental then anything. If you start to get burning upon urination and/or discharge (that you don't have to pull out during the day) then see a Dr.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Thankyou
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources
Top STDs Answerers
Blank
Fleetwood20