Chlamydia Community
Chlamydia

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

Chlamydia

Hi everyone, I was diagnosed with Chlamydia in June last year. This was due to my ex partner sleeping around with other guys behind my back. I was with her for 10 months and am unsure how long I had this desease. Since being cured things down below havent been the same and now i'm starting to worry. I can't pass water as freely as before and at times it feels like the penis isn't there with a dull ache in the testicles. Basically i think that the Chlamydia has scarred me internally and was wandering if somebody could help me out with some info.

Thanks Guys
Not sure what to really tell you, you had chlamydia it was cured.
What symptoms did u feel due to clymedia? What did u feel on ur penis?
Hi and thanks for your reply. During the time od Chlamydia it burned when i passed water, it was a bit itchy on the penis head and it was also difficult to control the flow. It also took more effort to urinate as the flow wasn't as flowing as it usually is.

This was in June if last year when I was diagnosed. Since then it all cleared. But I still have the issue with minimal flow and its just doesn't feel the same when I try and stop the flow. Its better whilst seated on the toilet. The testicles sometimes feel strange as if there is something in there. The same goes with the penis from the base near the bladder area and underneath the shaft going all the way to the head. It feels like there is also something there. I had a few checks a few months back and I was told its very unlikely I have cancer. I was told that it may be prostatitis.

Its all a bit worrying
Yeaa I have been feeling the same symptom but no trouble urinating or burning while urinating.. just feel pressure in my penis. Like urinating every little while.n nothing der. penile discharge . Abdominal pain after discharge or little mild burning.. don't kno what it is my be clymedia or ghonorrrea...sometimes feel like something pokin me or little itchy...