Chlamydia Community
Chronic Chlamydia

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

Chronic Chlamydia

I slept with a girlfriend back in January 2012, who has multiple partners that I do not know.  after 2 days, I noticed of buring sensation when I pissed and see thing life cheese come out of my penis.  She later teste and was positive for Chlamydia.  we both treated for 1000mg Zithromax.  we did not wait long enough.  we slept again without condom.  The pain came back.  I then retreated again with 2nd, 3rd, and 4th dosage from a private physician.  I get tested at private site wth urine sample.  it was negative.  The pain never goes away.  In July, I saw a urologist, we retest with my urine sample.  It was negative.  He prescribed me a Doxycycline for 15 days.  It failed.  Now, when I pee, i see clear to sperm like dripping on my penis.  I have noticed the pain in my lower back, lower abdominal(PID), my both legs are getting hot day and night.  I feel the joint pain in my two big toes, and the kness joint.  Sometimes, the pain is so sever, I could not sleep all night long.  I did find a Chlamydia Specialist who use 3D treatment but is in CHINA.  I do not see any one who is a specialist for this disease in US.  Please help me, everyone.  I have four children and I need my life back so I can work to put food on the table for my children.
Men can't have PID.
The US has the best Dr's in the world, we have many specialists who deal with STD's. But you have negative tests, I don't see this as a STD issue.
The disease i got is from her sex partner who traveled to Southeastasia, LAOS.  The disease is just like Nick_in_Asia.  I have been tested and treated with antibiotic, but the pain is not going away.  The clear or plasmas like always shows up during my urination.  The muscle in my lower abdomin (abdomen) is soo tight and pain.  Please help me solve what is going on with me.  I just have the same or similar like everyone on this website has it as Chlamydia.  Why the disease never shows up on urine sample.  My legs are getting so hot and musle tinches, too.  The only thing that I have not taken is Mitronidazole.  Around the urethra
It never shows up because you don't have chlamydia. See a uriologist.
Today my symptom have came back.  the redness around my urethra has not gone away.  It is very swell and pain when pee.  Reaction is getting very bad.  Abdominal muscles so tight and have several hardness right around the urinary bladder or top of prostate.  The lower back pain keep me of from bending.  My lower abdominal is very bubbleing.  Please doctors helps or anyone.  I also feel tender on my testicles and tingleing.  This must be very resistant Chlamydia from South East Asia.  Other question is, How long will the reaction go away.  I cannot drink coke product with  caffeine.  fish, or beef.   Oh my gosh, I am going to die with these pain..................
Not sure how I can help you since you don't want to listen to me.