Chlamydia Community
Could This Be Chlamydia

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

Could This Be Chlamydia

First of all, I feel like the biggest idiot in the world.  

About a month ago, a few days before the beginning of December, I had sex with a woman that I used to date.  She's a 45 year old (I'm 27).  We had a relationship for over a year for awhile, but because of the age difference she told me to find someone else.  Anyway, I got drunk one night, and went over to her house and we had sex a couple of times.  It was dark at first, and I didn't notice the first time because I did not perform cunnilingus on her.  The second time the sun had started to come up.  She ejaculates a whole lot.  Normally in our last relationship I never noticed anything, but this time I noticed that when I tasted her, it was VERY bitter.  Almost unbearably bitter.  I went back to the sex, but just to make sure it wasn't something else I tasted her again, and same taste.  Then as we were having sex and she began to ejaculate, I noticed that she had a yellow discharge as well as a darker color that was pretty much green.  It wasn't there at first.  I began to get worried, but being drunk and being an idiot, I continued.  After we finished, I went home.

I experienced no symptoms at all at first, and I have a girl friend.  I cannot remember how many times, but I am sure that we had sex a few times, and then on December 6th, we broke up.  I had no symptoms at all but I noticed one day that my penis was tingling it went away fairly quickly (like a day) and I just assumed it was nothing.  This was before we broke up.  

She finds out about the woman, and we break up.  After that month has gone by we have reconciled but we are trying to put God at the center of our life first before we get back together.

Anyway, I think the date me and the older woman had sex would probably be about November 28th.  I do remember that about a week or two after I called her, and me and my GF were still together so it must have been a week or two that we had sex before me and my GF broke up.  

I had my first wet dream in my life a couple weeks after we broke up.  I have never had one of those, but I stopped having sex, and stopped masturbating so I assumed it was just my body getting used to not ejaculating, since honestly I have probably not gone two days without ejaculating in the past 10 years (except on vacation).  I'll tell you in a minute why this a relative

Just recently, (around the end of December or the 1st) I had another wet dream, but my alarm woke me up 1-2 seconds before I ejaculated.  I got up, worked out, and went to work.  

Recently I have started to have symptoms, and I am trying to figure out just what is wrong with me.  First of all, my lymph nodes right next to my penis and testicles started to get sore.  My testicles are not sore, and my penis is not sore, just my lymph nodes.  I thought it was my penis, but my mother is a Physician and she gave me a Physical on Friday.  She squeezed my testicles (talk about humiliating) and I noticed no pain at all.  I did notice pain in my groin lymph nodes though when she pushed on them, but I can't really call it pain, just discomfort because it doesn't really hurt it's just kind of annoying.  I have been having a bout with anxiety because of all that is happening, and have been having a bit of pain in my stomach and lower abdomen too.  I attributed it to that at first but I cannot be sure.

The thing is, yesterday when I was peeing, when I got done I noticed there was a little something left.  I pushed and pushed and it wouldn't come, but finally it did and what looked like semen came out.  It was white and had streaks in it like my semen sometimes does.  I freaked out and called the woman I had sex with and wondered if she had Chlamydia or Gonorrhea.  She said that she has experienced nothing, but is going into the OB/GYN on Monday to try to get squeezed in.

The kicker is, my GF told me she is pregnant.  I have been reading about Chlamydia and how it can cause abortions, and how it also doesn't show symptoms in most people.  She is living at her parents house now, and they are very strict, so she has not told them she is pregnant, and has not been to the doctor either.  I am trying to figure out what to do.  

I got a Chlamydia and GC test, but the place said the results will not be in until Friday, a week after I got it.  So right now I am very nervous and anxious and afraid for our child.  I know that she can just get treated, but I am very worried about the baby, and if something happened to the baby I am not sure what I would do.  

I guess my question is, I have also been reading about Congestive Prostatitis and also Bacterial Prostatitis.  Could it be one of these?  I know if it is the latter, that I could still have Chlamydia, because it can cause it.  I am wondering though how long it takes it to develop.  I know that one of the symptoms of Chlamydia is a discharge, but the discharge for me only comes when I urinate and when I have a bowel movement and push hard.

I really need some help.  At this point I am just waiting for the tests to come back, and it's all I can do.  My tonsils are also swollen my mom said, but I have had problems with my tonsils since I was a kid, and I looked in the mirror and they always look like that.  Aside from these issues, I have nothing else wrong with me, except for a new found case of Hypertension.  I think the Hypertension is coming from the anxiety, the massive amounts of Red Bull and Monster I drank in the last week, and the fact that I had 4 cups of coffee that day, but I could be wrong.  I also would smoke a cigar a day, but I stopped that the day of my Physical.

She put me on antibiotics, an antidepressant, and some BP meds on Friday, and honestly I don't really feel much better.  I have also had a little pain in my thighs.

I really need some help, so tell me the truth about what you think this might be.  Is this Chlamydia?  Gonorrhea?  Have you ever heard of these diseases manifesting themselves like this?  I feel stupid because I was in a relationship with this woman for a long time and never used a condom, and never caught anything.  That's why I thought I would be okay.  Just goes to show, cheating is a terrible thing.  I learned my lesson.  I am a bit immature when it comes to dating, and I should have learned this lesson earlier.  I am not even worried about myself, just my GF and my baby.  She has not told me that she experiencing any symptoms, but when it comes to these diseases I know that that does not mean much.  I told her to the doctor today, but I left the reason out because I did not want to scare her.  I just said go for the baby.

Thanks for any help, and I know this was a long post.

-R
Well overall since you have tested not much I can say as your tests will tell the truth. As for GF she gets tested for everything when pregnant, so I would not be worried that something you did is going to cause issues for her. She does need to get with an OBGYN and have regular visits.

When you get your test results back let me know how they turn out. Overall I see no real need to be concerned.

I read you talking about God, if your looking for anyone to talk with or advice send me a message i am more then happy to talk about that.