At first, i always get a stain on my underpants every morning. It was a clear whitish fluid. This happened only in the morning and there was no puss. i didnt feel any pain either. I took azithromycin 1g but it didnt get any better. so a fter reading this forum, i thought i got Trichomonas so i took metronidazole 2g about 2 days a go. later as i urinated and it was about to finished, i felt a sharp pain. This happend only once. after that i didnt feel any pain again but somehow i feel a litte burning sensation. my questions are:
1) what is the difference between chlamydia and Trichomonas
2) is it normal to feel that pain and burning sensation after taking the metronidazole?
3) do you think that i got STD or just infection in the urethra?
4) Will i get better in a couple of days?because i only took metronidazole 2 days ago.
5) if i want to be tested what are needed to be tested other than chlamydia and G.O?
1) Bacteria is different, not sure what else your looking for.
2) It can
3) Can't say
5) You need to wait 3 weeks after medication for any testing. Without knowing sexual history no clue what to advise you to test for, what you were at risk for.
Copyright 1994-2016 MedHelp International. All rights reserved.
MedHelp is a division of Aptus Health.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.