Difference between chlamydia and Trichomonas
At first, i always get a stain on my underpants every morning. It was a clear whitish fluid. This happened only in the morning and there was no puss. i didnt feel any pain either. I took azithromycin 1g but it didnt get any better. so a fter reading this forum, i thought i got Trichomonas so i took metronidazole 2g about 2 days a go. later as i urinated and it was about to finished, i felt a sharp pain. This happend only once. after that i didnt feel any pain again but somehow i feel a litte burning sensation. my questions are:

1) what is the difference between chlamydia and Trichomonas

2) is it normal to feel that pain and burning sensation after taking the metronidazole?

3) do you think that i got STD or just infection in the urethra?

4) Will i get better in a couple of days?because  i only took metronidazole 2 days ago.

5) if i want to be tested what are needed to be tested other than chlamydia and G.O?

FYI, i am an active sexual.
1) Bacteria is different, not sure what else your looking for.
2) It can
3) Can't say
4) ??
5) You need to wait 3 weeks after medication for any testing. Without knowing sexual history no clue what to advise you to test for, what you were at risk for.