Do I Have any type of Chlamydia or any STD, ETC ?
So im going to start from the beginning. It all started about 1 1/2 years ago i had unprotected sex with a girl, The sex smelled funny so i knew something was wrong with her vagina but me being stupid i had it anyway. So i havent had any problems til 2 days after. but i just had slight itching nothing i thought was serious. Then about 2 weeks later i spotted a pimple sized bump in my pubic area beside my testicles and thigh, looked like it was filled with pus, so i popped it and a white substance came out ( not sure if it was pus). And bumps just like that kept coming on and off for the next year. I still havent got it checked out. I once got a bump like that near the urethra of my penis, idk what it was filled with so i just let it go down by itself it took about 4 days to go down. As symptoms kept dissappearing i thought nothing was wrong with me. i had unprotected sex once again.  The girl i had sex with said she was diagnosed with something, about a week later, she said she couldnt remember the name of it, she just said something that began with "trich" or trach"  and i was too embaresed to keep asking her to find out what it was  .. so i researched and researched stds that started with what she told me. none of my symtoms really matched but i went to a clinic walk in to get tested for Trichomoniasis or trichinosis  it was one of the too im sorry i cant remember but i told to take 4 pills an hour after a meal. i did. Test came back negative. i thought i was ok after that. About some weeks close to a month later symtoms came back. the same ones, but this time i once got a pimple like blister size bump on my buttocks. So as soon  as i could i went back to the clinic and told them my symtoms they tested me for ngu.they stuck some kind of stick needle in my penis to get a urine sample i guess.  It came back negative. This was about 1 month ago. Late May. But now my latest strange things thats been happening are my testicles some times are in pain when i sit down and it seems like thats connecting to my bladder or something because everytimes it hurts i have to take a number 2. and about a week ago i was just in pain in my intestinal area and testicle are.  And currently i noticed a spot on the head of my penis that really burns when i touch it in any way . it looks normal, just stings when touched. I dont know but somehow i think i had something and didnt get treated with the right drugs, so i still had it and it lead something else like a transtion.  I am so confused, CAN SOME ONE PLEASE HELP !  ANY IDEAS WHAT I MIGHT HAVE AND WHAT SHOULD I DO
You should see a Dr for a full STD test panel and discuss symptoms. Overall this does not seem like a STD.

Also use condoms.