Chlamydia Community
Do I Have any type of Chlamydia or any STD, ETC ?

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

So im going to start from the beginning. It all started about 1 1/2 years ago i had unprotected sex with a girl, The sex smelled funny so i knew something was wrong with her vagina but me being stupid i had it anyway. So i havent had any problems til 2 days after. but i just had slight itching nothing i thought was serious. Then about 2 weeks later i spotted a pimple sized bump in my pubic area beside my testicles and thigh, looked like it was filled with pus, so i popped it and a white substance came out ( not sure if it was pus). And bumps just like that kept coming on and off for the next year. I still havent got it checked out. I once got a bump like that near the urethra of my penis, idk what it was filled with so i just let it go down by itself it took about 4 days to go down. As symptoms kept dissappearing i thought nothing was wrong with me. i had unprotected sex once again.  The girl i had sex with said she was diagnosed with something, about a week later, she said she couldnt remember the name of it, she just said something that began with "trich" or trach"  and i was too embaresed to keep asking her to find out what it was  .. so i researched and researched stds that started with what she told me. none of my symtoms (symptoms) really matched but i went to a clinic walk in to get tested for Trichomoniasis or trichinosis  it was one of the too im sorry i cant remember but i told to take 4 pills an hour after a meal. i did. Test came back negative. i thought i was ok after that. About some weeks close to a month later symtoms (symptoms) came back. the same ones, but this time i once got a pimple like blister size bump on my buttocks. So as soon  as i could i went back to the clinic and told them my symtoms (symptoms) they tested me for ngu.they stuck some kind of stick needle in my penis to get a urine sample i guess.  It came back negative. This was about 1 month ago. Late May. But now my latest strange things thats been happening are my testicles some times are in pain when i sit down and it seems like thats connecting to my bladder or something because everytimes it hurts i have to take a number 2. and about a week ago i was just in pain in my intestinal area and testicle are.  And currently i noticed a spot on the head of my penis that really burns when i touch it in any way . it looks normal, just stings when touched. I dont know but somehow i think i had something and didnt get treated with the right drugs, so i still had it and it lead something else like a transtion.  I am so confused, CAN SOME ONE PLEASE HELP !  ANY IDEAS WHAT I MIGHT HAVE AND WHAT SHOULD I DO
You should see a Dr for a full STD test panel and discuss symptoms. Overall this does not seem like a STD.

Also use condoms.