Do u think is chlamydia ???
I'm 23 weeks pregnant and I'm having minor pain under my belly like if it was in my bladder but I been havin a lil bit of yellowish discharge like cottage cheese so I was just thinking should I get tested for chlamydia ???? What do u think
Hi and welcome. Usual symptoms of this are white discharge coming out your urethra and burning while urinating. Yours sound more like a yeast infection and side pain from being with child. But with all pains being pregnant you should be under a doctors care so please call your doctor about this.
In the normal course of being pregnant it would be advised to be tested for all std,s if you had an active sex life with muliple partners prior to getting pregnant. You should ask your doctor about getting tested and your concerns.
Thank u for answering and I'm goin to do the appointment with my doctor to tlk about this....