Chlamydia Community
Do u think is chlamydia ???
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Do u think is chlamydia ???

I'm 23 weeks pregnant and I'm having minor pain under my belly like if it was in my bladder but I been havin a lil bit of yellowish discharge like cottage cheese so I was just thinking should I get tested for chlamydia ???? What do u think
Tags: d
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
3149845_tn?1386354841
Hi and welcome. Usual symptoms of this are white discharge coming out your urethra and burning while urinating. Yours sound more like a yeast infection and side pain from being with child. But with all pains being pregnant you should be under a doctors care so please call your doctor about this.
In the normal course of being pregnant it would be advised to be tested for all std,s if you had an active sex life with muliple partners prior to getting pregnant. You should ask your doctor about getting tested and your concerns.
Blank
Thank u for answering and I'm goin to do the appointment with my doctor to tlk about this....
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...