Chlamydia Community
Dont no what to do?

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

Dont no what to do?

Hi i know its silly but i had a test for climidya and it cum out positive i had tablets but had next next day :( but my boyfriend and i had oriel sex and ended up cuming in my eye dies this mean i will had it in my eye ?? Help plz  
Hi and welcome, if he had chlamydia it is possible that it could happen, It would be best if he got tested as well to confirm all is ok. Transferring chlamydia does happen but it is rare.
Thank u so much but i took the tablets and had sex next day did the tablets work or not ! I feel bad going back and tell them this.! What's the best thing to do  
If you had chlamydia and got treated, its always best to have a followup test to make sure its gone. The best thing is to have a follow up test. If you did not have unprotected vaginal or anal with in the 1 week wait period after you took the tablets, i would not worry that you gave him it.
Yea thats what i was very worried about coz i feel bad telling him that i gave it to him and thank you very much for helping me i was going to go mad