Eyes, and Chlamydia
I have a yellowing of the eyes. A very small yellowish substance on the left sides of both eyes I was wondering if this is part of the chlamydia symptons.
I also have all the right symptoms for chlamydia, and Im waiting on results from my doctors.
Please help
Honestly unless you came in direct contact with it in your eye then this is prob. something else... BUT there is no 100% you need to follow up with your doctor.

If your results come back as positive then the medication that you get will cure your eye infection... if it is infact chlamydia of the eye, You really need to follow up with your doctor to have your eye examined.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.
hi friend...i knw abt this symptom ab ur eyes....yes i had also this yellowish substances in my eyes..eye itching and swelling of the eyelids..i tested +ve for chlamydia and took antibotics but since then my eye itching is still present watery discharge frm eye and discomfort..redness...present.
u better get ur result and ake medicine.......and obvsly make a follow up test later..