Chlamydia Community
Eyes, and Chlamydia
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Eyes, and Chlamydia

I have a yellowing of the eyes. A very small yellowish substance on the left sides of both eyes I was wondering if this is part of the chlamydia symptons.
I also have all the right symptoms for chlamydia, and Im waiting on results from my doctors.
Please help
Tags: Chlamydia
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
652407_tn?1300740799
Honestly unless you came in direct contact with it in your eye then this is prob. something else... BUT there is no 100% you need to follow up with your doctor.

If your results come back as positive then the medication that you get will cure your eye infection... if it is infact chlamydia of the eye, You really need to follow up with your doctor to have your eye examined.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.
Blank
hi friend...i knw abt this symptom ab ur eyes....yes i had also this yellowish substances in my eyes..eye itching and swelling of the eyelids..i tested +ve for chlamydia and took antibotics but since then my eye itching is still present watery discharge frm eye and discomfort..redness...present.
u better get ur result and ake medicine.......and obvsly make a follow up test later..
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...