Aa
A
A
Close
Gonorrhea/Chlamydia transmission??
Hi All:

I was wondering, if I had throat Gonorrhea or Chlamydia, would it be possible to spread it to my penis if I accidentally swallowed my discharge?? Also, would my drool during night, or my dried drool on my pillows cause them to spread to my eyes?? I know these can be treated, but I am very low on finances and will not be able to see a doctor until next month... so any information will help :-) thank you in advance.
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I want to know how would you swallow your discharge accidentally?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Well I read that if you had gonorrhea/chlamydia in your throat, you could develop a discharge in your throat that kind of looks like phlegm.... SO what i was trying to ask is if I passed this discharge down instead of spit it up, would it cause the gonorrhea to spread internally?? Like would it end up spreading to my penis???
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
No it would not.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
So I received my results. I do indeed have pharyngeal gonorrhea. I was brought in to the clinic for treatment. I received a shot and 4 pink pills (single Dose). It is day three, I had a green discharge before, but it isnt as dark and sometimes it is a light yellow, and sometimes it is clear now... How long before gonorrhea clears up, and is the treatment I was given usually the route that they go for pharyngeal gonorrhea, or is there another recommended treatment? I was given the cetrafiaxone shot and the azythromycin pills.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources