Chlamydia Community
Gonorrhea/Chlamydia transmission??

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

Gonorrhea/Chlamydia transmission??

Hi All:

I was wondering, if I had throat Gonorrhea or Chlamydia, would it be possible to spread it to my penis if I accidentally swallowed my discharge?? Also, would my drool during night, or my dried drool on my pillows cause them to spread to my eyes?? I know these can be treated, but I am very low on finances and will not be able to see a doctor until next month... so any information will help :-) thank you in advance.
I want to know how would you swallow your discharge accidentally?
Well I read that if you had gonorrhea/chlamydia in your throat, you could develop a discharge in your throat that kind of looks like phlegm.... SO what i was trying to ask is if I passed this discharge down instead of spit it up, would it cause the gonorrhea to spread internally?? Like would it end up spreading to my penis???
No it would not.
So I received my results. I do indeed have pharyngeal gonorrhea. I was brought in to the clinic for treatment. I received a shot and 4 pink pills (single Dose). It is day three, I had a green discharge before, but it isnt as dark and sometimes it is a light yellow, and sometimes it is clear now... How long before gonorrhea clears up, and is the treatment I was given usually the route that they go for pharyngeal gonorrhea, or is there another recommended treatment? I was given the cetrafiaxone shot and the azythromycin pills.