Chlamydia Community
HELP
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

HELP

I found out recently that i contracted chlamydia from someone else. I have a steady partner that i have been with a while and have had sex with him since the incident. The sex was protected with condoms on every occasion, but we both give and recieved oral. Is it likely that i have given it to him from this?

3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
580755_tn?1357673215
No not likely but it is always recommended that partners test or at the very least treat.
Blank
Thanks Vance...also, I am on my 5th day of treatment (took antiboitics 5 days ago) to cure it. My partner is waiting for the results of his to see if i ma have given it to him. I performed oral on him tonight and he used his hand on me.we were very careful not to touch or pass fluids back and forth. If his results come back negative ill be fine. But if they come back positive could i have become reinfected by these incidents tonight? Or very unlikely?

Thanks again
Blank
580755_tn?1357673215
Not likely from oral sex, and no risk from being masterbated.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank