Chlamydia Community
Help :(

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

Help :(

Okay. I am a virgin. I have never had any type of penetration.I made a huge mistake around November 2011. Me and this guy NEVER had sex, but he rubbed his penis on my vagina. He did attempt to have sex, but I said no. He tried to push it in quick but I hit him and he quickly stopped. There was really no penetration the head of his penis didn't even harldy go in. He was not wearing a condom. After that I never had interest in him again. I later found out he had a GIRLFRIEND and had been lying to me all along. So she called me one day and said that she found my number in his phone and she told me that I should go get checked for chlamydia because he gave it to her, but I brushed it off because I never had intercourse with him so I thought it was impossible. Around April I started to get this white discharge and I thought maybe it was cause of my period of something. Idk. So a month went on and then came the foul smell. After a while I started to realize that I probably have chlamydia because I was scared of what others would think.I was terrified to get checked. I finally got up the courage to go and get checked last week. And the procedure was VERY PAINFUL for me, me not having any type of intercourse before. While I was there she tested me and found out had a Vaginal Bacteria. And she treated me for it and she said I would get my Chlamydia test back in a week. And I today I finally got the call I was dreading. So I went back to the Dr. and she told me I had it. She gave me a shot in my butt cheek. And she put on me some meds, azithromycin pak 250 MG to be exact. But I was wondering when will my symptoms clear up? And please don't judge me for waiting so long to get tested I was just sooooooo scared. I just never thought I would catch a STD and I didn't even have sex no type of sex basically. Also, she only gave me 4 pills for the chlymadia and to take them 15 minutes apart. Is that enought dosage or should I request more so the clymadia goes away 100 percent? Please help :(
it depepnds on what strain you have. bacteria mutate, and obtain resistance. i have a zithromax resistant strain right now. i am hoing the doxycycline i am on gets rid of it, because the shot didin't, neither did cipro. their is no further antibiotics as far as i know if the doxycycline doesnt work. you may have an incurable strain
My Dr. never said anything about the "strains" you are talking about. I don't have any type of pains or burning in anyway. It was just the discharge and odor. So what are the symptoms of the "strains". And also, I JUST got on the the meds for the chlamydia today so I won't most likely know if it's cleared up until next week right? And the odor is gone from the Vaginal Bacteria, I suspect that was cured with the meds I took last week. But the white discharge is still there slightly, which it might be from the chlamydia. I'm not sure, I guess only time will till if it will be cured.
Exactly, only time will tell. Bacteria mutate. Like MRSA. Which we all have staph bacteria on us, but some strains become resistant to certain antibiotics. They can detact antibiotics and pump them right out of themselves. Chlamydia are intelligent bacteria as well. When the organisms that have resistance survive and the ones that don't die, then the ones that are resistant are the ones  that multiply/ Like if you have to stong tall people have children together, odds are that their kids will carry those traits. Same with bacteria. The ones that survive pass on the traits they have. And you are no longer a virgin.
No reason to talk about strains resistant to cure at this point. I would also like to say that I find it unlikely that you have chlamydia, I would probably guess a false positive based on your above exposure.

And if you were not penitrated then you are a virgin.
What do you mean at this point? And yes, I was very shocked to find out I had because I did not have sex with him. So you feel the test was false? And yes, I don't why he stated I'm no longer a virgin because I am because as you stated there was no penitration. And thanks!
I say "at this point" was directed towards the other person trying to help you because resistant stains while are around are not that common.

I feel like it might be a false positive based on the BV diagnosis. But no harm in taking the medication just to be sure.