Help!
My boyfriend and I had broken up after 2 1/2 years. A month later I go for my annual, and come to find out i tested positive for chlamydia. He swears up and down that he had never been with anyone but me. However, we both tested positive. This was both of our first time being tested positive. We both get treated. Months go on and we end up hooking up again. Still, I haven't been with anyone else. And we're both still clean. He leaves for deployment, so i move on with my life. I hooked up with one person since him, and instantly I went to get tested just to make sure that I was safe becauseI knew the ex was coming home on leave from deployment. I tested negative. So, now at this point, I'm clean, he's clean. He was home for the 2 weeks. We only hooked up the fiirst few days he was home. Nothing after. I go for my annual and my doctor tells me that I'm tested positive again. I tell my ex (who's now back overseas) and he confesses to sleeping with someone else, but this was after me. And I know he's telling the truth because of the sequence of events. I'm still waiting for his results because it takes a while for those who are overseas. Assuming that he tested positive, or even if he was negative....how is this possible? And the bizarre thing is that I got it the same time each year. Can your body create the bacterium?
I would say you probably had a false positive. If he tests positive then something else went on. The body does not create a STD it has to be aquired.

My advice...USE CONDOMS.