Chlamydia Community
Hotel Rooms?

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

Hotel Rooms?

I recently went out of town for work and on the way I had to stay in a small motel I really would have rather not have but had to. Now my question is that is there any chance of catching clamydia (chlamydia) from this. Obviously I did not sleep with anyone while I was there or would not be asking this. How ever the next morning I woke up I felt very sick as if having the flu and also a couple days later I got a sore in the corner of my lip. I know its clamidia because after returning home the next week and being with my girlfriend she felt it the next morning, got checked, and its what it is. Now I just find it wierd however that I felt that way the next morning and I was not intimate with anyone! I also dont want to blame her because it happened to me the week I was gone. It just is freaking me out can somebody help?! PLEASE!
This not chlamydia or any STD. The key word in STD is SEXUALLY transmitted disease. NOT linen transmitted disease. You need to see your doctor about these other symptoms.