How I Contracted Chlamydia
I have been diagnosed with Chlamydia. How I got it has now become a critical matter.

As far as possible, I don't wish to point fingers at either of the two men I've been with, and want to know how possible is it that I gave it to myself by first having oral sex, which then spread from my mouth to my vagina.

1) How likely is it that the Chlamydia Trachomatis bacteria was residing in my mouth or upper respiratory tract and I passed it on to my man's penis?

2) Also, how possible is it that after having oral sex with my man, I became infected after we had vaginal intercourse?

I need to know whether my first  boyfriend gave it to me five years ago, or my husband gave it to me? My husband and my first boyfriend are the only people I've been with. I've been with my husband for the past four years.

3) How can I know which man gave it to me?
1) Unlikely
2) He had chlamydia and then passed it to you
3) 5 years would make medical history for you to have it for 5 years and never know it.