How likely am I to get chlamydia and gonorrhea from an unprotected oral sex?
A month ago, I received an unprotected oral sex from a woman whom I hardly knew her but she does look like she is sexually active. It was my first time receiving an oral sex and I've gotten so worried when I started searching through the internet.
The second day after the encounter, I had burning sensation when urinating but it lasted only 2-3 days. I did drink a lot of water that time to get rid of that pain.

It's been a month now and I haven't had any other symptom. Would it be chlamydia and gonorrhea? Or it is just a coincidence.

Please advise. Thank you in advance!
hi and welcome. unprotected oral is really low risk for contracting std's. Typical symptoms include white discharge and/or burning while urinating about 5 days post exposure. Sounds more like a coincidence or an after affect irritation on your urethra from the rubbing action of the act itself.
I was very worried as I have been reading articles and posts saying that how risky it is to receive an unprotected oral sex.
Thank you for putting me at ease.
The person giving is more at risk for catching something than the reciever. Most std,s are in the back of the throat by the mucus membranes not in the open mouth areas and mouth enzimes are a hostil enviornment for sts, to be passed
Thank you for your informative replay. This would be my last question. Do you think i should go for a test?
Testing is only recommended if you have symptoms of discharge or burning while urinating or if you have a life long partner that could also be put at risk. As mentiioned the risk is low but low doesnt mean no risk. If you used a condom then i would say no risk for simple oral sex.
Receiving oral sex has relatively lower risk but how low is low?
Could you share me some statistical data so that I can convince myself that I am safe? though I don't have any symptom.
e.g. 40%? 20%? 5% or even lower I would be infected.
Sorry I don't mean to be a serial asker.
Thanks in advance!
I dont have any data on hand, experts just use the word low.