How long are you infectious after recovery?
Hi, I was diagnosed with chlamydia a few months back. However the doctor never even recommended that I get treated as the levels were extremely low and according to him my body had encountered it, but fought it off before I could get extremely infectious. i am curious to know if this is possible? if so and i was never truly infected, could i still easily pass it on to someone else? for the record i have never shown a single symptom of having it? how long could it live in my body for while being in an infectious state? do worry that i might pass it on to my girlfriend at some point?
You could pass it on at any point. I would assume that you had a blood test? If so go get a urine or swab test and have your gf do the same thing to look for an active infection.

The body can cure it's self of gonorrhea and chlamydia. But we never recommed waiting to see if that happenes. So like I said go get a urine or swab test.