How long can symptoms last after treament
I had chlamydia treatment 9 days ago, discharge is now white but still a lot of it.
Im also having mild pelvic aching behind the pubic bone area....
Could my treatment have not worked ?? I took 1G dose of Azythromax (sp?)..9 days ago.
Could I have PID ? or can it take time for symptoms to completly disappear.

My initial symptoms that led me to get tested were yellowish thick discharge, an irritated, burning and itchy feeling.

I have NOT had sex at all since diagnonsis and I have advised the two partners Ive had in the past 2 years.

Also, when I took my treatment I was two days into my period...my period was weird this month, blood was darker then usual, brownish and very thick and clumpy, could this have been from the infection ? My periods are usually very much red and thin...this alarmed me.

Thank you
It can take several weeks for symptoms to completely go away.  You could be developing a yeast infection.  Unfortunately, antibiotics kill the good bacteria as well as the bad.