How long does it take for chlamydia to go away after treating?
Hey guys,
Just last week I visited the Doctors after feeling muscle irritation on the left side of my pelvis and sometimes it would also ache my thigh/left teste. This was the only symptom I have.
After following up with my Doctor, he told me I had Chlamydia.
I was prescribed four 250mg azithromycin pills and one 400mg suprax pill by the Doctor. He also instructed me to ingest all five pills within the same period, which I did.

My question is, how long before the Chlamydia becomes eradicated completely?
I took the meds about 3-4 hours ago. Not saying I expect the pills to fight off the baddies the second I swallow them, but my pelvis still feels the same from before. Im not on freak mode, just curious on how long it would take for me to feel the meds doing their jobs.

Thanks!
Were you actually tested for chlamydia? If not you should have been.

Symptoms normally start to get better in a couple of days and are fully gone by 2 weeks. If you still have symptoms after 2 week, symptoms get worse or symtpoms come back then follow up with your Dr.