How long does it takes a woman to find out she has Chlamydia and Gonorrhea?
My boyfriend recently told me he visited the doctor and found out he has Chlamydia and Gonorrhea. However he told me he's still sleeping with his babymother and they both live abroad, i'm living in the Caribbean. She's now pregnant and found out that she has it has well. I'm not seeing any sympthoms and I have not had sex since November of last year when he visited  me. I visited the doctor recently and he did a physical check up but told me I didn't have any of such STD's, however he told me I only have a slight discharge which he prescribed Candid insert for me. Could there be any chance I have these two STD's and not knowing? How long can it take for me to find out?
Yes it is possible, you need to be tested. And either he is sleeping with other people or she is. I would suggest a full STD panel done.
Thank you so much, I will do so right away!