Chlamydia Community
I been treated for chlamydia and still have some symptoms did it come b...

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

I been treated for chlamydia and still have some symptoms did it come back?

Hi 'im carrie and I'm 5 months pregnant and have been treated for chlamydia 2 times. 3 years ago i found out the guy i had slept with had chlamydia after itching and discharge symptoms occured.I notified him to get treated and I got treated for it and im not sure if it went away or went dormant. Now I'm with my fiancee and 5 months pregnant, went to the doctor and found out i had chlamydia? It just popped back up and not sure why I haven't been with anyone else and got treated for it AGAIN. Now i'm worried its not gone due to the reoccurances. I didnt even know that i had it during my pregnancy and had no signs? I had my fiancee treated for it right away but Right after taking the medicine its almost as if it brought out something else, i been tested for everything being pregnant and still have discharge, clear and sometimes curds and slight itching only on the inside. What could this be, could it be the chlamydia came back or could i have another infection that might not have popped from my pap smear? I'm obviously refraining from sex and know that i get discharge from being pregnant but this is not the case.
You have to follow up with your Dr. Chlamydia 3 years ago was treated, it does not lye dormant. You either got a false positive or your fiancee had/has chlamydia.

You were in a small percentage to even get symptoms the 1st time around and chlamydia would not be in a persons system for 3 years and not know it.

You might have gotten a yeast infection from the medication. it is common. But like I said follow up with your Dr.