I have chlamydia need help doc
Hi doc i need some advice last month i got tested for HIV,stds and i got my results sayin that i have chlamydia and my doc gave me 4 red pills to take one at a time at once and i took them as rite as i got them and it burn my stomach and it was my last day of my period and well when i pee and i wipe sum like watery slime thing comes out when i wipe is it the.medicine cleanin it out or something else im scared and just to.let u know i am NOT havin sex at all this crap scared th living lights out of me and my doc wants me to go bck Feb i guess to get tested again huh i need help wat is the sighns like after takin the pill wat happens like details i need to.knw doc im scared plz help
The body will often expell the bacteria and you get some "symptoms". It can take up to 2 weeks for everything to be back to normal. So give it some time and if you still have this follow up with your Dr.