Chlamydia Community
If my boyfriend and I both have chlamydia, can he preform oral sex on m...

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

If my boyfriend and I both have chlamydia, can he preform oral sex on me? (read)

I found out that I had chlamydia last week, and that I likely passed it to my boyfriend. My doctor gave me a one shot, 4-pill treatment, which I did two days ago, while his doctor gave him a two-pill-a-day for seven days dose, which he started yesterday. I understand we should refrain from intercourse, and that I shouldn't go down on him, but does that mean he cannot preform oral sex on me? Prior to the testing, we both preformed oral sex on each, and participated in both vaginal and anal sex... Unprotected. With that being said, since he preformed oral sex on me while we were both infected without our knowledge, is he able to even though I've just finished treatment and he is still going through it, therefore possibly still infected? Also, may we kiss and/or share drinks, silverware, etc.? And if I masturbate him, and then wash my hands, can I get it again by rubbing my eyes?
No sexual contact for 7 days after medication is finished.

You canlive your life normal as it is only passed via sex.