Chlamydia Community
In need of help
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

In need of help

On July 7th I took 4 pills of Azithromycin for a chlamydia infection and I didn't have sex again till the 30th of July. which  I did unprotected with the man that I think who gave me the infection in the first place but not sure because we have been on and off for almost two years. And i was having sex with another man throughout last year unto this year but rarely. I then started my period on the 3rd of August and it lasted to the 9th. I have been having brown discharge ever since the last time we had sex on the 30th of July.I had two questions, could I be pregnant or still get pregnant and not know it? And the second question if I took 4 pills of Azithromycin does that mean I had it for a long time and is there a possibility that I cant have kids. I cant go to the docter because I no insurance at the moment. I NEED HELP PLEASE!!!!!