Chlamydia Community
In need of help

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

In need of help

On July 7th I took 4 pills of Azithromycin for a chlamydia infection and I didn't have sex again till the 30th of July. which  I did unprotected with the man that I think who gave me the infection in the first place but not sure because we have been on and off for almost two years. And i was having sex with another man throughout last year unto this year but rarely. I then started my period on the 3rd of August and it lasted to the 9th. I have been having brown discharge ever since the last time we had sex on the 30th of July.I had two questions, could I be pregnant or still get pregnant and not know it? And the second question if I took 4 pills of Azithromycin does that mean I had it for a long time and is there a possibility that I cant have kids. I cant go to the docter because I no insurance at the moment. I NEED HELP PLEASE!!!!!
Hi, Beauty19

It is possible that you are pregnant due to you having unprotected sex. Take a pregnancy test to find out whether the brown discharge is indeed implantation bleeding. Cause you took 4 pills does not mean you had it for a long time, this is a common treatment for chlamydia. Sometimes it takes a little time to conceive a child and sometimes the first few times does it, so this does not mean you can not have kids.  

Girl, use condoms when having sex.  You are going with a guy off an on and you do not know who he is going with along with you. HIV is out there and it could be anyone.  Your life is precious.  

Goodluck