Inflamed urethra (internal, not tip)
About 4 months ago I was diagnosed with Gonorrhea and received treatment. All symptoms went away after medication, but about 2 weeks after finishing the medicine I began having pain again. The original symptoms were red, inflamed tip of my urethra coupled with ***** discharge. The medicine cleared these symptoms up no problem. The new symptoms post medication, 2 weeks after medication was finished, is more of an internal pain in my urethra. The pain itself is more of an inflamed discomfort that is present most of the day, but fluxes in severity. Urination does not effect the severity, nor does ejaculation. There is no redness at the tip of my penis or urethra, but it is visibly swollen on the inside. It does not look bad to someone who doesn't know my penis, but I am able to tell that my urethra is inflamed by squeezing the tip of my penis to open and close the tip of my urethra.

This pain went away on its own about a week or two after it started, and just resurfaced this past week, 2-3 months later. There is no visible redness and no discharge. Just the inflamed, tightness discomfort in my urethra. My testicles are also achy, but not as frequent or severe as the discomfort in my urethra.

Any ideas? Much appreciated.
Be sure you were tested and treated for chlamydia also. Discuss this with your doctor.