Is it Chlamydia?

I had paid sex in Oct 2012. I tested for Syphilis and Herpes after 6 (Nov 2013 Last week) weeks and 12 weeks (Jan 2013) respectively. Both were negative. The doc said Chlamydia and Gronnehea will always have symptoms and there is no need to test for it. Post my sexual encounter (after 2 weeks), I noticed some rash on my pubic region. The Dermitologist said that it was hair follicultis. And once I noticed some red rashes on forehead of my penis after masturbation. The doc again said that it was Candida. He gave me medicines and a cream which made it go away. It never returned.

Does any of my symptoms sounds like Chlamydia to you?? I got married in Jan 2013, and after 2 weeks of sex with my partner (always had protcted sex and never has oral sex), she had some sort of blood discharge from her vagina and this is approximately 7 days before her periods. Does it sounds like Chalmydia ?? Please advice? I am deadly scared.
Hi and welcome. None of what you described are symptoms of chlamydia. Those symptoms would be a mild itchy type of irritation in your urethrea and a mild white discharge about 7 days after exposure. No rashes or things like that.
Thank you for your response. So you are saying that getting a blood like discharge from Vagina is not symptom of Chlamydia. Correct?

Any other STD can cause blood like discharge from Vagina?? any inputs will e highly appreciated.
Std's emit a discharge of white or yellow liquid, Blood discharge is coming from a  blood supply
I read that Chlamydia can cause intermittent vaginal bleeding during periods but if your worried you gave her this, you had protected sex so she wasnt exposed.
Bottom line is that i think your worried  since doctor did not test you for this as said you would have symptoms you think you might, correct? If correct, with the pay sex was it protected or unprotected?
Paid sex was protected.. I never had any unprotected sex till date....

I know that there is a risk of contracting Herpes with protected sex as well.. However is this true for Chlamydia too? Can someone contract Chlamydia with protected sex??
and I never had any kind of symptoms for Chlamydia. Never had discharge from my penis. Dont know if this is my mind playing games..

I would be travelling to US shortly... I'm planning to get completely tested for STD. Do you know how much does it cost for the entire panel where they test for all STD's?
Hi Vance,

Can you please have a look at this discussion as well.

Thanks to everyone who have been active in this community to answer all the questions.
This is not a chlamydia concern.
Hi Vance ,
Thanks for your reply. When you say that this is not a chlamydia concern, can I ask you how did you conclude this?

People say that it is a silent STD. You may have it but show no symptoms... Can you please guide me and let me know what kind of obvious symptoms I would notice..

Also I noiced that my wifes vagina have a foul smell.  Guess I noticed it recently... Is it normal or do you think that something is wrong here?? Please advice
Because you use condoms, so that is not going to transmit chlamydia.

About 50% of men get symptoms of chlamydia.

Wife might have yeast infection or BV. She should see a Dr