Is it gone?
i went to the doctors about 2 weeks ago n got tested something i do routinely every few months n i thought i might have had a yeast infection. I got a call a week ago tellin me i had chlamydia so i had to go back to get medicine... they gave me a single dose of zithromax and told me i needed to with hold from sexual contact for 7 days and i would be fine... well its been 7 days and the symptoms have not gone away... (originally i went to the doctors because of white discharge n itchin thinkin it was a yeast infection)... so do i jus wait it out and hope that it is gone or should i go back to the docotrs and get another test to see if the medicine actually worked? What are the chances that it didnt work?
Give it another 3 days and if symptoms are not gone or a lot better then follow up with your Dr.