Is it possible for one person to have it and not the other?
Me and my boyfriend were having unprotected sex. He went and got tested and can back positive for chlamydia and was then treated. I went and got tested after he told me and they tested and treated me on the spot for it just incase. My results cam back negative for it. How could this be? Is it possible for me to have not contracted it? False pos/neg? He claimed to have had symptoms after sleeping with me but i have never had a discharge or any symptoms. If I had it from a previous partner I would have had it for almost 6 months, and the nurse said more than likely during the 6 month I would have had a symptom. So I have no clue if we really had it, or if I didnt have it and was lucky not to get it from him....Can anyone help?
It is possible for you to have chlamydia for just over a year without any symptoms whatsoever.   One of you had a false result.  But if he got tested because of symptoms, then either he cheated on you or you had it and didn't know it.  About 75% of women do not show symptoms of having chlamydia.  It is possible you didn't get it, but the more often you had unprotected sex, odds are you did and didn't know it.  Unfortunately, there will be no way of telling who got it from whom.
Me and my boyfriend have been together for 10 months, I went to the hospital for an abnormal bleeding took birth control still had a discharge afterwards went to a doctor then tested + chlamydia he goes to a different doctor his results come back - . I too am confused about this issue. How can u sleep with someone 10 months str8 no condoms and u both don't test +.  Go figure......