Is this possible
So i was with this girl for a while.  We always used a condom when we had sex.  One time the condom broke.  I ended up getting chlamydia from her and she had no idea she had it.  I went and got treated and then she went and got treated.  We didn't really engage in any sex for a month or so to just try and relax and get over what happened.  We had sex the other night used a condom the whole time never broke or anything.  Its been about 5 days and it sorta seems like what happened last time.  Theres no discharge or pain when urinating but it somewhat feels like theres discharge but nothing really there.  Is it possible to get chlamydia after both of us have been treated and we used a condom?  Is it possible the treatment didn't work?  What else could be going on causing this feeling?  Or could it all just be in my head.
Anything is possible but it is not likely. It is probably more mental at this point but both can always retest just to make sure.