Chlamydia Community
Male - slight urethral pain, now bladder discomfort

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

I recently for the last 2 weeks started suffering from frequent diarrhea and even felt dehydrated some of the days. It was a few days after this that I had sex, and the next morning had to usual odd pee flow. Later in the day, my urethra felt slightly irritated and I had a sensation that I was "leaking" but I never was able to feel anything coming out, it seemed to be resting. There was no pain and still there is no pain during actual urination, in fact it felt better to urinate as the symptom disappeared for that duration. In the last 2 days, I have been slow with bowel movements, and how there seems to be a tightness in my bladder area, as if it is swollen. I figure I will go to a doctor on monday, but I was curious if this was common with either Chlam or Gonorrhea. Otherwise could this be stemming from the issues I was having with my bowels and having sex was a coincidence? Thank you very much for any help. Oh as a side note, I am able to masturbate and being erect almost alleviates things for a while too. I repeat no discharge or pain when actually urinating and we are at T+14 or so days. Thank you.
Tags: "urethra, Pain, Bladder
Symptoms are not related to either STD.
If sex was unprotected then possible to have one or both of those but not based on symptoms.