Monogamous but now infected?
My, partner and i both have had several sexual partners before getting into a relationship with each other. we have been together for 9 months now and i was just recently tested for STD's. my test came back positive for gonorrhea and chlamydia which i was told usually comes together, i am now being treated. Both of us have been faithful. he was just tested and results are pending. is it possible that I am the only carrier and he hasnt contracted it yet?, and also, that I could have been carrying this from a former partner since almost a year ago or even longer? i have read several places that both of these infections can be carried for awhile without any symptoms being present.
It is possible that you have had them for this long and not known. No such thing as a carrier. It's possible he has not gotten it but unlikely.